|You will interact directly with a case manager who will serve as your primary point of contact and help ensure you have access to the care you need. The program takes a holistic approach to meeting your individual needs. Your case manager will:
- advocate for you
- provide education and help you to make informed health care decisions
- provide supportive coaching to assist you to follow the individualized physician plan of treatment
- coordinate care with all involved providers to promote timely assessment and referral for required medical, surgical and/or rehabilitative services
- provide ongoing coordination with you, Dearborn National, your physician, your employer, and other chronic condition management programs
- assist with referrals to specialists or employee-assistance programs as necessary.