Dearborn National® Introduces the Mountain Vista™ Term Life Product
CHICAGO, IL – January 3, 2011 – The Worksite and Individual Solutions division of Dearborn National® recently introduced the Mountain Vista™, a term life product designed to meet the needs of working-class Americans—an underserved market—with premiums projected to be level for 10, 20 or 30 years.
"We wanted to provide a product for working-class Americans that would make insurance protection accessible and affordable," said Steve Clabaugh, president and CEO of Dearborn National's Worksite and Individual Solutions division. "The Mountain Vista provides families with options and peace of mind when planning for the future."
In addition to level premiums, the Mountain Vista offers the following benefits:
- Accelerated Death Benefit: At no added cost, this feature will pay early partial payment of the policy's death benefit upon diagnosis of a terminal illness.
- Optional Child Coverage: This optional coverage can be converted to a whole life policy with up to five times the face amount without evidence of insurability when your child reaches age 18.
- Optional Spouse coverage: Valuable coverage for your spouse can be issued with death benefits of varying amounts, including $10,000, $20,000, $25,000 or $50,000.
- Optional Coverage if you are Unable to Work: Your premiums will be paid if you are totally and continuously disabled and unable to work for six consecutive months or longer.
- Portability and Convenience: The plan can stay with you, even if you change jobs. You can elect to have premiums deducted from your paycheck or automatically withdrawn from your checking account.
About Dearborn National
With more than 40 years of experience, the Dearborn National brand companies offer a broad selection of insurance products, including Group Benefits (employer-paid/voluntary), Worksite and Individual, as well as an array of value-added services. We are licensed in all 50 states, as well as the District of Columbia, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the British Virgin Islands, Guam and Puerto Rico. Our parent company, Health Care Service Corporation, a Mutual Legal Reserve Company, is the largest non-investor owned health care insurance provider in the United States and the fourth largest overall. For more information, please visit www.dearbornnational.com
Director, Corporate Communications