Travel Resource Services™
Safe and Worry-Free Travel
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, a trip can be disrupted by a medical emergency, a lost prescription, civil unrest or even a death. That’s why Dearborn National offers Travel Resource Services. The service includes emergency medical assistance, repatriation of remains, financial, legal and translation assistance, as well as access to other critical services and resources.
Dearborn National’s Travel Resource Services is available to covered members and their families traveling for business or pleasure at least 100 miles from their home.
Your Powerful Traveling Companion
Dearborn National has partnered with Europ Assistance USA, Inc.(EA), a world leader in travel assistance programs for more than 45 years. EA has a global network of 35 Alarm Centers and over 200 Agents as well as a dedicated staff in multiple countries. EA also has access to a proprietary database of over 400,000 professionals worldwide.
Help When and Where You Need It
With Travel Resource Services, travelers have a team on their side to help them manage emergency situations and cope with the unexpected:
- Emergencies: medical emergencies; transportation of loved ones, dependants and traveling companions in case of hospitalization; cash advance; legal help or bail; emergency communication and arrangements.
- Logistical help: physician and dentist referrals; prescription and eyeglass replacement; finding an interpreter for phone or written translation; locating lost or stolen items, such as luggage.
- Pre-Trip planning: visa and passport information; information on inoculation and immunization requirements; cultural information; weather forecasts; embassy and consulate referrals; foreign exchange rates; travel advisories.
- Covered expenses:* medically necessary evacuation or return home; family member transportation to hospital; dependent children transportation; return of mortal remains.
* Coverage is up to a maximum of $150,000 and must be verified by EA first. Approval subject to the program guidelines
EA shall not evacuate or repatriate anyone if an EA designated Physician determines that such transport is not medically advisable or necessary or if the injury or illness can be treated locally.
EA provides the services in all countries of the world. However, EA may determine that services cannot be provided in certain countries or locales because of situations such as war, natural disaster or political instability. EA will attempt to assist the employee consistent with the limitations presented by the prevailing situation in the area. EA cannot be held responsible for failure to provide, or for delay in providing services when such failure or delay is caused by conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to flight conditions, labor disturbance and strike, rebellion, riot, civil commotion, war or uprising, nuclear accidents, natural disasters, acts of God or where rendering service is prohibited by local law or regulations.
Travel Resource Services are provided and administered solely by EA. EA is an independent organization and is not affiliated with the Dearborn National® brand companies.
Not available in WA