Online Will Preparation
Safe and Easy
Almost 90% of parents think having a will is a good idea. Yet 69% of adults do not have a valid will.1 The expense involved in creating and preparing a will, as well as the discomfort in discussing death, are the main reasons for not having a will. To help reduce the effort in preparing a legal will, Dearborn National offers Online Will Preparation.
Online Will Preparation offers:
- A simple, easy process to create wills online
- Online access means users can create wills at their convenience, any time of the day or night
- Wills are valid in the state in which the insured resides
- Users create wills at no cost to them
Safe and Confidential
Administered by ComPsych® Corporation2, the world’s largest provider of global employee assistance programs, Online Will Preparation offers the protection of Verisign, a secure encryption program. ComPsych’s customer support is monitored by a staff of legal professionals and is available to answer questions during the process.
Easy as 1-2-3
Online Will Preparation is a three-step process that is fast and easy to follow:
- Enter the promotional code: fdlwill and answer a series of simple questions.
- EstateGuidance®3 prepares the will using advanced document creation technology.
- When finished, the user simply prints and reviews the will.
1NEW YORK, Nov 19, 2007/PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX News. Network/Bankrate, Inc.(Nasdaq: RATE) http://investor.bankrate.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=276290.
2ComPsych® Corporation is an independent organization and not affiliated with the Dearborn National™ brand companies. ComPsych® does not provide insurance products of any kind.
3EstateGuidance® is offered and administered by ComPsych® Corporation. The Dearborn National brand companies do not underwrite or administer the EstateGuidance® program. This page is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. For agent use only.