Affordability, Value and Flexibility
Dearborn National provides value by offering a Group Term Life product with an assortment of enhanced features and benefits, along with a wide range of enhanced product services.
Dearborn National’s Group Term Life product offers:
- Affordable premiums
- Basic, Supplemental or Voluntary plans
- Optional coverage for spouses and dependents
- Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment coverage
Benefits that Matter
Our Group Term Life product includes features and options designed to enhance a benefits portfolio.
- Conversion, which allows the insured to keep their valuable insurance protection should they leave the group
- An Accelerated Death Benefit that pays a portion of the face amount to the insured if diagnosed with a terminal illness
- Waiver of Premium for employees disabled for at least nine months
Coverage that Makes Sense
Our Group Term Life program includes an option for additional benefits should death or injuries occur as the result of an accident. Our Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) program offers benefits including:
- Benefits for accidental injuries that result in loss of limbs, speech, hearing or paralysis
- Benefits for higher education expenses for the college-aged children of an insured
- Additional AD&D features that cover day care expenses, educational costs for the spouse, benefits during an extended coma, as well as many others
Policy Form #: FDL1-504-707 & FDL1-604-707, and any state variations thereof.