Disability Resource Services™
Help When It’s Needed Most
When personal problems arise, many choose to cope alone. The effects at home and the workplace can be very negative. Whether it’s an emotional, legal or financial issue, resources for support and solutions are available.
Our Disability Resource Services helps people:
- Work through the challenges of a long-term disability with professional counseling
- Address, manage and learn about many issues related to disabilities
- Cope with emotional, financial and legal issues, including but not limited to:
- Alcohol and drug abuse
- Grief and loss
- Job pressures
- Stress and anxiety
- Tax questions
- Real estate buying and selling, and more
Face to Face Sessions
Insured Long-Term Disability employees receive three face-to-face counseling sessions in a geographically accessible location to address behavioral issues.
Unlimited Telephonic Counseling
Employees insured with Long-Term Disability also have access to unlimited telephonic counseling (24 hours a day/7 days a week) to help address behavioral issues. Master’s level degree counselors are on hand to identify issues, assess needs and refer participants to specialists to help resolve issues.
Web Based Services
When faced with challenges, there are so many questions. It’s tough to find answers on the range of personal, financial and legal issues in one place. This is why we have teamed with ComPsych Corporation, to offer an easy and convenient way to find help. GuidanceResources® Online is a secure, password-protected interactive Web site. It’s available to Long-Term Disability insured employees, free of charge. The site features:
- Self-assessments and search tools
- Expert content and tools to help with personal, relational, legal, health and financial concerns
- Personalization to fit an individual’s unique needs
For more information on Disability Resource Services, contact us.
GuidanceResources® Online is offered by ComPsych® Corporation. Disability Resource Services is administered by ComPsych® Corporation. These programs and/or any part of these services are not provided or insured by the Dearborn National brand companies®. This page is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract.