New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits
New Jersey Employees Only
New Jersey employers are required to provide state-mandated New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits Law ("TDB") coverage on their New Jersey employees. The TDB Law permits employers to provide coverage through an approved Private Plan in lieu of the State Plan. Discover our New Jersey TDB solution.
Required by Law, Valued by Employees
New Jersey requires employers to provide short-term disability benefits to replace wages lost from an off-the-job illness or injury. Dearborn National’s TDB policy is available for groups of 50 or more New Jersey employees.
If currently insured through the State Plan, please supply Dearborn National with:
- A copy of the most recent four years of Form AC-174.1
- Current male and female count, or
- Census containing each employee's date of birth, gender and annual salary
If currently insured with a private carrier, please supply Dearborn National with:
- Four most recent years paid claims
- The most recent completed premium report
- Rate history
- Number of male and female employees, or census
- A copy of the current TDB policy