Comfort and Protection
At Dearborn National, we offer numerous solutions to assist employers in managing their disability needs, including a claims management process that helps employees return to work.
Dearborn National offers group disability products that help protect the employee, the family and the employer:
- Flexibility to choose coverage levels that fit a company’s benefits program and budget
- A claim management process that focuses on returning to work
- Benefits for partial disability or total disability
- Return to work and rehabilitation incentive
- Choice of employer-paid or voluntary programs
- Value-added services and resources to help employees and their families cope with disability
Our Group Short-Term Disability (STD) programs can be completely customized: choose a benefit amount, elimination period, maximum amount and whether to insure or self-insure with administrative services provided by Dearborn National.
Our Group Long-Term Disability (LTD) programs can be tailored to meet the needs of your employees and your business. We can structure an LTD product that adds real value to your benefits program.
Under New York's DBL, employers are required to provide weekly benefits to eligible employees who are disabled due to an off-the-job injury or illness. Discover our New York DBL solution.
Any employer, headquartered inside or outside of New Jersey, who has employees working in New Jersey, must have TDB coverage for these employees. The state of New Jersey automatically covers these employees in the State Plan. However the state allows employers to secure TDB coverage from an insurer. Discover our New Jersey TDB solution.