Large Network, Great Value
No benefits program is complete without dental. In fact, most employees think dental is the second most important benefit after medical.* That’s why Dearborn National is the clear choice. Our network size, flexible plans, robust coverage options and dental wellness initiatives are unmatched.
Dearborn National PPO Dental plans offer:
- Options for employer-paid or voluntary plans
- Administrative Services Only (ASO) Programs—competitive claim solutions for larger employers
- One of the largest dental network in the U.S. with more than 238,409 dental access points
- Freedom to see any licensed dentist
- Variety of standard and customized plans with robust benefit options and the flexibility for employers to design plan benefits that are affordable and right for their employees
- State-of-the-art dental-only call center providing best-in-class customer service
The Dearborn National Dental Network
It’s simple. The larger the network, the greater the choices, convenience and flexibility in choosing a network dentist. The Dearborn National Dental Network has over 238,409 dental access points, making it one of the largest in the U.S. Members also benefit from having the freedom to see any licensed provider in the U.S. without a referral.
The Best Value
Employees get comprehensive and flexible options with our group dental coverage. Our plans provide the highest level of benefits and the lowest out-of-pocket expenses when network providers are used. Our customer care unit provides friendly, fast and efficient services. Members can also access the Dental Wellness Center for health tips, risk assessments and advice from a licensed dentist. All this and more makes Dearborn National the best dental plan choice in the industry.
*Group Benefits Employee Study, 2006.
Policy Form #: 7P-100-1004 & 7C-100-1004, and any state variations thereof.